Monday, May 14, 2012

Welcome!

This blog has been living only in my head for far too long. I have come up with every excuse to not start it. But with the push from a friend, I have decided to put all of those excuses aside and just start it. I don't consider myself a writer by any means. This is just a place for me to share all of the vegan information I have learned on my path. This blog will have recipes and information on living a healthier, less processed, more compassionate lifestyle. Whether you are vegan or just want some vegetarian options in your life, I think you will enjoy what I have to share. So welcome to my new little spot :)

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! How exciting for you and for us, your followers who love your unique twist on all things vegan! I so appreciate your ability to research something completely and report back in easy to understand bits I can apply to my life! Can't wait for the next installment!!!

    ReplyDelete